Valeo is a tech global company, designing breakthrough solutions to reinvent the mobility. We are an automotive supplier partner to automakers and new mobility actors worldwide. Our vision? Invent a greener and more secured mobility, thanks to solutions focusing on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. We are leader on our businesses, and recognized as one of the largest global innovative companies.
Valeo Lighting Systems
The plant produces front and rear car lights using advanced technology of metallization, assembly and plastic injection including multicomponent and multi-color injections. It has also a fully equipped measurement laboratory with a unique photometric testing tunnel. As a result of growth, Valeo Lighting Systems is currently opening new Development Center which focuses on developing and manufacturing lighting systems for passenger cars.
Currently for Valeo Lighting Systems in Chrzanów we recruit Electronic System Engineer
- Reference for the system design, innovation, methodology, tools and product derivative deployments within the product group;
- Develop the system accordingly to client’s and A-Spice Engineering Methodology standards;
- Undertake the system functional tasks on a family of products;
- Requirement elicitation with the customer and the stakeholders;
- Lead the system architecture choices;
- Establish the detail requirements in the specification at the system and component level;
- Ensure the respect of project milestones in respect with Quality, Cost and Delay;
- Introduce with the system team the system standardization;
- Support the project team member for system implementation and keep a critical eye regarding it.
Join our team if have:
- An engineer’s or master’s degree in Electronical Engineering or a related field;
- Minimum of 2 years experience on System Engineering in automotive or industrial applications;
- Knowledge of modeling/simulation tools and requirement management tools;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability of creative thinking;
- Fluent English.
We can offer you:
- Employment in an international production company with high quality standards of work, a leading multinational hightech automotive supplier;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits: possibility to work remotely, participation in internal and external trainings, subsidies for MyBenefit cafeteria (including Multisport card), additional health and life insurance, private medical care (Medicover), Employee Retirement Program (PPE) and other social benefits.
Valeo works to promote diversity in all its forms (gender, disability, social and cultural, generational) through local policies and actions, mentoring and training programs, networks and partnerships.
Join us and lead tech innovation for new lighting solutions and safer roads!