The person in the given job position will be responsible for development of innovative technical functions and control algorithms for embedded systems in the HVAC area, covering the entire specification, analysis, design and test process.
Other responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the analysis of product and system requirements characteristic for thermal and electrical energy systems.
- You will be responsible for the specification, implementation and test of system functions, applied to thermal and electrical energy systems with focus on heat pumps and energy management systems.
- You will be designing and validating the functions and algorithms on early stage of development using simulations methods to obtain best quality and performance and check the validate the results through laboratory tests with real devices.
- You will support your team during the specification of test concepts and cases that are carried out on system, integration and unit level.
- You will document developed functions and interfaces.
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferable in the field of electronics, automation & controls, mechatronics or system engineering.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the field outlined by the tasks above.
- Expertise in using tools related to model-based design, preferable Matlab/Simulink.
- Practical experience in design of control algorithms.
- Experience in development of software for embedded systems.
- Knowledge on the modeling procedure of dynamical systems focusing on thermal and/or electrical energy domain.
- Experience in object-oriented programming is a plus.
- Very good English skills, German is a plus.