Test EngineerUmowa o pracę
We are looking for an Embedded Test Engineer. Within this role, you will become a member of the test team responsible for quality of the new-generation readers and tools. All engineering teams (firmware, hardware, software, test) are collocated in Krakow/Zabierzów. You will have the possibility to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping and fixture design; and develop test tools, and frameworks.
The EAT department helps organizations unlock a spectrum of services through secure, easily integrated data capture, RFID and biometric solutions. From enrollment to identity verification and ongoing authentication, your systems are protected and compliant —now and in the future.
As our Test Engineer, you’ll support our Clients success by:
- Working with project team members mainly in Krakow, you will be supporting a lot of important topics within the company
- Designing, developing and maintaining test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality.
- Executing test plans and document the results of testing campaigns.
- Analyzing and collecting metrics on defects/defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability.
What we will love about your background:
- Experience in firmware testing and highlighting bugs before they hit production 😊
- Knowledge about testing and of various test/development methodologies.
- Experience in writing test cases in C# or Python.
- Experience in test automation / continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins Pipelines, Dockers).
- Working knowledge of source code management and configuration (Git)
- Should have experience in at least one scripting language (e.g. Python)
Your Experience and Education include:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
- Min. 2 years of hands-on experience in testing
- Experience working with embedded products
Who you are as a Team Member:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ and dive deep into tactical work when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to grow professionally.
- Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
Competitive salary and yearly bonus
Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
Flexible working hours
Private medical care, life insurance
In-house free English classes
Fresh fruit delivery every week
Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
Free bike and car parking for all employees