Software and Test EngineerUmowa o pracę
An Amazing Career Opportunity for Software and Test Engineer
We are looking to hire a Software and Test Engineer to support development and verification of the entire portfolio of products, this position is a blend of a software developer and a test engineer role.
The candidate will be tasked with designing and implementing new tools and frameworks for the testing and validation for the HID solutions, in parallel to the development activities the candidate will execute the tests and produce the evidence of testing campaigns.
This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which verify products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers.
An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects.
Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit , we work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Who are we?
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places, and things, allowing people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely.
We are a high-tech software company headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000 worldwide employees.
Check us out here: www.hidglobal.com and https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo
As our Software and Test Engineer , you’ll support HID’s success by:
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality (C#)
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns
- Analyze and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required
- Expected to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping, fixture design; and developing test tools, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver best-in-class product solutions
- May work with a number of different technologies and platforms ranging from embedded firmware to mobile applications
Your Qualifications and Experience include:
- Should have a strong foundation in test/software engineering for embedded products
- Should have min. 5 years of experience in test execution and test specification management for embedded products
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices is a plus
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
We make it easier for people to get where they want to go!
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag, push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others or track something. HID technology is behind billions of interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go – without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you’ll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. You’ll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.