Our Clients Team is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high-quality, and secure products that are used globally. The office atmosphere is open, honest, and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. They believe that work-life balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours are a part of this balance.
- Develop the necessary features and functions for our next generation smart door product portfolio aligned with our digitalization strategy and customer expectations
- Evaluate new technologies via proof-of-concept activities in order to extend value of our connected products
- Help maintain quality and robustness of the complete product solutions
- Previous experience of working with embedded systems, ultimately developing features for end users.
- Excellent C programming skills and general µC experience is a must.
- Experience with ARM Cortex (M0-M4) is meriting.
- Experience with Real-Time Operating Systems (e.g., Zephyr) as well as bare metal.
- Experience with defining and documenting embedded firmware architecture is a merit.
- Debugging and testing of embedded systems
- Hardware debugging using oscilloscope and logical analyzers and other tools necessary
- Work experience with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with git, continuous integration and delivery practices
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Master degree preferably
- Experience with electromechanical product development
Previous experience within 1 or more of the following technologies would be an advantage:
- Low power product designs
- Secure communication protocols
- Access Control Systems
You are a talented individual with an open mind set, take initiative and are eager to learn. You are a result oriented problem solver by heart that sees solutions instead of problems. You are a team player; you love working with people and you are always ready to both help and ask for help when needed. You share our belief in lean and agile values, cross-functional teams, where many competences are working together for successful projects
- Hybrid model of work
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance approach
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Competitive salary package and yearly bonus
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Cars in a subscription
- In-house free English classes
- Training budget
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free car parking for all employees