An Amazing Career Opportunity for Software and Test Engineer
We are looking to hire a Software and Test Engineer to support development and verification of the entire portfolio of products, this position is a blend of a software developer and a test engineer role.
The candidate will be tasked with designing and implementing new tools and frameworks for the testing and validation, in parallel to the development activities the candidate will execute the tests and produce the evidence of testing campaigns.
This position is for a team player, and will be part of a larger Test Engineering team which verify products from concept through production, working with internal and external customers.
An ideal candidate should have open mind set, be flexible, focused on quality and open to switching to different projects.
Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit, we work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
As our Software and Test Engineer , you’ll be:
- Design, develop and maintain test methodologies, test frameworks, and test tools to validate existing and future product functionality (C#)
- Execute test plans and document the results of testing campaigns
- Analyze and collect metrics on defects / defect patterns, to drive improvements in test coverage and product design to increase product quality and usability
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices
- Participates in general laboratory and test / development duties as required
- Expected to make strong contributions to feature design; engage with peers in test prototyping, fixture design; and developing test tools, frameworks, and methodologies to deliver best-in-class product solutions
- May work with a number of different technologies and platforms ranging from embedded firmware to mobile applications
Your Qualifications and Experience include:
- Should have a strong foundation in test/software engineering for embedded products
- Should have min. 5 years of experience in test execution and test specification management for embedded products
- Should have knowledge of various test/development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, and Integration Testing
- Should have demonstrated experience and aptitude for problem solving and debugging
- Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
- Working knowledge of cryptography and security practices is a plus
- Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care, life insurance
- Multisport cards
- In-house free English classes
- Fresh fruit delivery every week
- Ergonomic workplaces with all necessary tools and equipment
- Free bike and car parking for all employees